Roll call! Introduce yourself!

Welcome! Forums Disneyland Resort Discussion Roll call! Introduce yourself!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rick Rick 2 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chris Lang
    Chris Lang
    Keymaster

Welcome! I know we’ve been away awhile – Introduce, or re-introduce yourself!

My name is Chris and Brett Garrett and I started Visions Fantastic quite a number of years ago.

Let us know your favorite Disneyland attraction or show!

Profile photo of Tony
    Tony
    Participant

Ok I’m Tony host of the Above The Firehouse Podcast. A look into all things Disney. The reason it’s called above the firehouse is because Walt’s apartment is Above The Firehouse. I had an AP but it expired and could not afford to renew it plus i was a victim of arson and i lost my car because of it. The podcast we take you into the parks and I record binaurel audio and shoot video as well. Give us a listen at http://www.abovethefirehouse.com

Profile photo of Craig D Barton
    Craig D Barton
    Participant

Hi all!
    I’m Craig, formerly known as “ShunkenNed” in the old days of VF. I am currently a system administrator, as well as a freelance writer, editor, and content consultant.

My favorite Disneyland ride is “it’s a small world.” It wasn’t always that way, but ever since I’ve been taking my daughter to Disneyland, it’s replaced even the likes of Space Mountain (Which I still love)!

Excited to be back on VF, and can’t wait to reconnect with more Viffers!

Profile photo of TsWade2
    TsWade2
    Participant

Well, this had been a long time I visited this site. I’m TsWade2, and you all may know me that I created fanfic stage shows for Disneyland and I’ve got a little bit obsessed about Disneyland making a new show for Fantasyland Theatre. And I’ve been obsessed about it for seven years. Crazy, right? That is, until they made a new show for FT called Mickey and the Magical Map. Such a wonderful show and I think I’ve made review of it before this site changed.

Profile photo of SilentMickey
    SilentMickey
    Participant

Hi! I’m Matt or SilentMickey if you please. It’s certainly been a while since I’ve been on here. My favorite ride would be Indiana jones. Also I’m a huge Star Wars fan and nerd in general. I look forward to hanging out here again.

Profile photo of barfownz
    barfownz
    Participant

barfownz here!

Been a member since 2005!

You all know me!

Shaun

Profile photo of FantasmicFan89
    FantasmicFan89
    Participant

“10,000 yeaaars will give you such a crick in the neck!”

It feels so good to be back! Been a member since 2005!

Favorite Disneyland ride is definitely Big Thunder Mtn. and favorite sohw/parade is Mickey’s Soundsational!
    Genie

Profile photo of Jason Culley
    Jason Culley
    Participant

Used to be one of my favorite sites to visit when I was stationed overseas. Saw on Facebook the site was coming back this summer!!!

My favorite attraction is a hard one, I would have to say Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road. My favorite area of the park is Main Street U.S.A. which is the inspiration for my new project. An electronic magazine dedicated to Disneyland and things Disney, Main Street e-Zine which will launch in July. You can check out our Facebook page of the same name for updates.

Glad your coming back soon!

• This reply was modified 2 days, 13 hours ago by Profile photo of Jason Culley Jason Culley.
    Profile photo of Rick
    Rick
    Participant

Pirates of the Caribbean.. And I miss Country Bear Jamboree.
    I used to love this site more than any Disney Page. Loved Daddy B’s photo updates the most. I guess FB kinda took all the wind out of the sails. That and life getting in the way.
    Glad Viffers are back.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar